A career at Eckersley O’Callaghan provides the opportunity to work with visionary clients and colleagues on some of the best projects in the world, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in engineering design.
As a growing global engineering practice, you’ll be part of a team where you can progress your career. With over 130 staff, we are at a size where each employee can play a key role, create an impact and develop their career. We organise our teams within agile ‘clusters’ so there is clear and recognised line management and support. This approach ensures an individual approach, our ability to access your training needs and to enable continued growth. We provide our staff with market leading benefits and a wellbeing package and are committed to helping our employees develop in their roles.
What we offer
– The opportunity to work on world-class projects with leading architects and collaborators
– A stimulating work environment with a smart, diverse and motivated set of colleagues
– A market leading benefits package
– Flexible working around core hours
– Opportunities for continuing professional development
– An internal training programme for employees at all levels
– Opportunities for career growth
– Opportunities to take part in internal R&D activities
– Collaboration opportunities with our international offices
Developing the experience and diversity of our team is essential to our growing practice. We always welcome new applicants. Please send your CV with a covering letter, stating your preferred office location to: [email protected]
Below is a list of our current vacancies.